Festive Cream Festive Cream

...P-Bot, I'm not sure what to say about this one. Why'd you recommend this to me? I mean, it's good, but not great, but still, I mean...it could be done better is what I'm trying to say.

Toons These Days: Ep 23 Toons These Days: Ep 23

The original story (known by fans as Season 0) was much better over all. The pharaoh, for starters, was a much darker character. Instead of pulling out his deck o' cards, he would play a Shadow Game, which are all based around whatever the theme or gimmick was for the episode. The back-story was the same, though. Yugi's only wish was to have friends, and when he solves the Millennium Puzzle his body gets possessed by the spirit of the pharaoh when he needs it the most. Oh, and Joey (Jonouchi) gives him the last piece, making them friends.

The main characters usually were all about the latest fad that was going on in Japan, such as yo-yos, beauty pagents, or even Tamogatchis. And yes, card games were still in it, but it wasn't as important as the future seasons. Some of the characters were different from their later counterparts. Mokuba, for instance, wasn't as kind or innocent as he was in Season 1 and onward. Also, his and Seto's hair were both green. That's another aspect. Some of the characters had different designs.

Of course, there were bad things from Season 0 as well, such as some of the weaker episodes or...Miho. I'm glad she didn't move on to the later seasons, or for that matter wasn't a main character in the manga, but she was just a selfish bitch with an annoying voice who somehow made a respectable character like Tristan (Honda) a stupid lovebird who can't resist doing anything for her. Tristan had a clear character in Season 0. He was the leader of the beautification club in Domino High School (yeah, the school is actually a school in this one), he was best friends with Joey since Middle School, and had a passion to keep the world clear of filth and contamination no matter how big or small. And he's also apparently in love with Miho because...

Season 0 was, for the most part, a good start. If it had kept going instead of changing into a show about card games, maybe it would have worked better over all. But they didn't change it for story reasons. Someone probably thought the card game gimmick out shined all the other ones, so they polished it up a bit so kids could get into it and buy their shit.

About the flash, now. I get what you were trying to do with the mouth movements and making it more anime, but in the end it makes it look like a lazy attempt at lip syncing. The Conroy sections I could do without, because the main focus of the show was just to show what an old cartoon character might think of the cartoons kids watch nowadays, as the title suggests. It's an okay flash cartoon that could be done better.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

And I never thought I'd see it animated. Bravo, good sir!

Tank swirl(Not Animation) Tank swirl(Not Animation)

Just look at how easily anyone can master the art of animation. Or just make a picture move.
I'm not going to repeat anything everyone else has already said about this, which you can look at for yourself. Just that this is no doubt in the section of Newgrounds I never wish to visit again.
I looked at your profile to see your age (not to be creepy, but to associate you accordingly) and if you had anything else to show your animation "skill", which happens to be a "stickfigure exploding", and it's also part of the worst I've seen on this site. For a 15 year old who is clearly at the foot of the mountain that is animation, this is pathetic.
And what, pray-tell, am I hearing? It sounds terrible. It sounds like it came from a soap commercial.
I'm going to offer you friendly advice if you're seriously going to be posting on Newgrounds. Watch tutorials on how to use Flash or whatever program you're using via YouTube. One in particular that I strongly recommend is "Happy Harry's Hu Ha 2 How-To's" which includes everything that you need to know about animating.
Otherwise, I recommend you stop animating if you aren't going to post anything with given effort.

CantrivicaAnimations responds:

I was just a stupid kid who found flash when these things that i wouldn't dare classify as animations were made, though i only used it for that other thing i made.
I have looked at few tutorials before i gave up using entirely, i had trouble trying to animate, that explains why i never posted anything since these two things(thankfully i didn't..).
Though these things do say otherwise, i do like to make animation, just haven't been able to on flash, i used to make a lot on the DSi app Flipnote Studio(Not great ones, but at least i was making something), as well as stop motion(mainly hand drawn on paper, and legos).
like i said, i was just a stupid kid, i think back at these things and wonder why i even made them, i know i could've done much better than, well.. This and that other shitty thing..
Someday i might post again on Newgrounds, but if or when i do, i'll post actual animations, and not this pointless crap again.
Thanks for leaving a bit of advice.
Bye now.

A New Holiday A New Holiday

I'm not sure how to give this a proper critique. I'm giving this a two because I know this is the theme you were going for (hopefully), and while it was entertaining, I think you could have tried putting in some effort towards the end. How you're able to take up 7.1 mb with just this escapes my grasp.
2/5 stars

ForNoReason responds:

Full quality audio

Down to Earth Down to Earth

There is one reason why I don't do the NATA. Because I don't have the time to make animation that can compete with this!
Seriously, the animation itself is so fluid, but this was only before I found out it was 3d animated. It still turned out great! The setting couldn't be more beautiful for this type of animation.
The story seems a little overdone, where one person is sick of their job and quits, only realizing after a while that it was what they were meant to do. Though, I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever seen one relating to the sun and moon.
The music was also a factor I think could have been improved. The music itself is beautiful, but I don't believe it really fit the tone. I think it should be used more for a sci-fi story instead of a celestial story. Although the music matched up with the animation pretty well. I hope you understand that, because I don't think I do very well.
Finally, I think for a silent film the characters were introduced well, even if they didn't have a face. It's clear to tell who the characters are and what their motivation is.
Overall, you did a great job! 4.5/5 stars

Game Grumps: The Movie Game Grumps: The Movie

I ask myself if Egoraptor pays attention to his channel anymore. JonTron does update here and there, but it's not enough to keep me going another 6 years. You really caught my attention with Jacques and Girlchan. Perhaps this will open their eyes...or just keep the flow going.

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

I'm glad that Eddsworld still lives on! This was another brilliant episode, guys (albeit a short one), and I'm looking forward to "Fun Dead" (A.K.A. Zombeh Attack 4)

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Suprisingly...I give it a four and a half...I don't know why, but I think it's because now I know I'm not the only one.

Toons These Days: Ep 16 Toons These Days: Ep 16

To be fair, Sonic X was ok for a children's show. You had a character everyone knows, mix in a couple new characters that befriend him (which I personally wish were written out entirely), give it a horrible dub and BAM. I honestly think Doggy's being generous to this show. It's not god-awful, just intolerable. If you're watching the subbed version, it's good for my standards.