Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

I'm going to use this for my brother's ringtone. He'd love it...

Paper Moon (RMX) Paper Moon (RMX)

I wish I could find more remixes of this song. It's so amazing!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

thanks^^

GGSonic2-BossBattlePiano GGSonic2-BossBattlePiano

Sounds amazing! I think I remember having this game when I was little, but I wasn't sure of what was happening at all.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Sweet! Glad to see you really liked this tune and thanks a lot for the excellent review! :)

Stranded Stranded

This song is amazing! It shows the feel of loneliness mixed with fear as the title suggests, "Stranded". As you listen to the song, it gets more and more stressful, as if the fear increases in your body while you slowly realize you're trapped somewhere unknown to you.

Dear Burrito Guy Dear Burrito Guy

My god...that was cosmic.

The Morning Air [TM23] The Morning Air [TM23]

This style of music is not one of my personal tastes, but I still like this song. Very soothing and laid back. Great job, "Iron Tail"-I mean, TM23 :D

TM23 responds:

Such a cool comment! Thanks for stepping out of your own musical boundaries :D

And I'm all about the originals! TM23 will forever be Dragon Rage to me! haha!

Islands in the sky Islands in the sky

Needs more views!

Adabat Jungle Joyride Day Adabat Jungle Joyride Day

I love the song, but when you put something on Newgrounds, make sure it's not stealing. Remixes and covers are alright, but you just used a song you in your music folder that you didn't help make (or just generally make). I'd expect this on YouTube, but Newgrounds is a different story.

All Cut Up All Cut Up

DEAR LORD IT'S LIKE TWO DRILLS IN MY EARS SCRATCHING AT MY BRAIN AS THEY POKE THROUGH THE CENTER AND MEET IN BETWEEN!

Destrayop responds:

Well that's not very constructive D:

Scarface Music theme Scarface Music theme

It's good for slow ambient moments. I've never actually heard the "Scarface Theme", if that changes anything